Saturday, April 21, 2012

Lentil-Walnut Pate on crispbread with Watercress Salad on the side

When you have a tiny kitchen, you unfortunately have no room for a whole machine park of appliances, or even the most necessary ones. If we ever move to something more spacious, I will invest in a food processor faster than you can say "puree"! Meanwhile, my blender has to double as an FP whenever I'm making patees, spreads and hummuses. Today's lentil-walnut patee turned out wonderfully - I served it on crispbread with watercress salad and some veggies on the side. Definitely a winner!

Nutritional stats:  229 calories, 25 g carbs, 7 g protein, 11 g fat, 5 g fiber, 3 g sugar, 220 mg sodium.

2 comments:

  1. Please my I have the recipe for the pate? Just a little exception to not sharing recipes... ;)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Of course! I will post it later today - have to head out in a couple of minutes and also need to find my notes on how I made this! :)

      Delete